HAMPERS AND WINE GIFTS DELIVERY INFORMATION
MAY 2013: CALL CENTRE OPENING HOURS
- Mon-Fri: from 6:00am to 8:00pm
- Saturdays: from 7:00am to 4:00pm
- Sundays - CLOSED
• If you are unsure of the delivery location or product availability, please call us:
- Australian Callers: 1300 767 376
- International Callers: +61 28346 9333
HAMPERS ONLY GENERAL DELIVERY INFORMATION
Depending on the delivery location, we can deliver: 'Same Day', 'Next Day' or 'Within 3–5 Working Days'.
• 'Same Day' Sydney Deliveries are available in Sydney metropolitan areas and are fulfilled with Roses Only Group contracted couriers. Please note that Wine Only gifts are not available for deliveries on the same day.
• 'Next Day' Deliveries are available in Capital Cities and some major regional centres. Check online through the Checkout or give us a call.
• 'Standard 3 – 5 Working Day Deliveries' are available for all other locations in Australia. Note that all Next Day and Standard deliveries are dispatched with Australia Post.
What is the deadline for placing gift hamper order?
|DELIVERY REGIONS||DELIVERY GUIDELINES|
NSW,QLD, VIC, ACT, SA, NT, WA and TAS Regional & Rural
How much is gift hamper delivery?
There is a flat $9.95 charge on all Hampers Only and Wine Only deliveries.
Can I select a specific delivery time?
No guaranteed delivery times are available for Next Day and Standard deliveries, as all our gift hampers are dispatched with Australia Post.
Hampers Only uses reputable third party contract couriers, including Australia Post. Whilst every care is taken to ensure accurate and safe delivery, we cannot guarantee unforeseen circumstances, such as damage or delay that results in a parcel not arriving at a certain time or place. Roses Only will work with the customer to assist in resolving any issues that may be a result of a third party failure. In order to avoid any disappointment, please place your order early to provide us with the best opportunity to delivery your gift by your preferred delivery date.
Do you deliver on the weekends?
Weekend deliveries are only available for Same Day Sydney Metro locations. Place your order before 12:00pm on Saturdays. Deliveries in Next Day serviced locations and 3-5 Days Standard locations, fulfilled by Australia Post, are not available on Saturdays.
Delivering Your Gift Hamper
At The Roses Only Group, we are aware that every delivery is unique. To help us send your gift smoothly, during the checkout process you are required to select an ‘Address Type’ and then further delivery requirements.
I. Sending to a Business Address?
You need to tell us whether we should -
• Deliver to Reception.
• Drop to Delivery Dock.
• Return to Despatch. Additional charges will apply to resend.
Please check that the recipient will be available on the day up until your selected delivery time. Hampers Only is not responsible for orders not collected by the recipient on the delivery day from either the Mail Room or Reception areas of the business.
II. Sending to a Residential Address?
You’ll need to tell us whether we should -
• Leave the order by the front door of the house.
• Leave the order by the back door of the house.
• Leave order at foyer/reception of security building or apartment block.
• Return to Despatch. Additional charges will apply to resend the order.
If the courier does not deem it safe to leave the order, a calling card will be left, notifying the recipient to pick up at the local Post Office, or the delivery returned to the Sydney despatch.
A courier may deem a delivery location unsafe if –
•There is no sheltered area to leave the goods away from street or public view
•There is no access to the secure building, unit/apartment or no suitable place to leave the delivery
•The delivery is to a roadside address and the letterbox is not suitable for the parcel.
III. Sending to a Hospital Address?
You’ll need to tell us whether we should -
• Deliver to Reception/Mail Room.
Note that The Roses Only Group accepts no responsibility once the delivery is made to the hospital reception/mail room.
For deliveries to patients, due to the uncertainty of ward/bed allocations and discharge dates, it is highly recommended the order be sent to a residential address instead.
IV. What happens if I supply the wrong address?
Please be very careful in providing us with correct and up to date information.
If you provide us with an incorrect address and we deliver your order as per your instructions, then we accept no responsibility for the mistake.
If an incorrect address has been supplied, a redirection or redelivery fee of min. $9.95 and/or up to 50% of the order value, may apply.
SPECIAL EVENTS DELIVERIES: Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and Christmas
• Mother’s Day Delivery Period: 10th -12th May 2013
• Christmas Delivery Period: 9th - 24th December 2013
All orders placed during special event periods are final and Hampers Only will not accept any changes, amendments or cancellations to orders. Delivery terms and conditions are subject to change during special event periods.
Do not hesitate to contact one of our friendly customer service representatives to answer any further queries or concerns you may have.
Call within Australia: 1300 767 376.
Call from Overseas: +61 2 8346 9333.